Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Success #1

I had my first bit of excitement today. I now have a kinda working program! I can enter a two color stitch pattern, and save it to disk and restore it. Exciting, huh!

I've decided to start off doing a stitch designer. In particular, I'm starting with color patterns. Now, I've noticed that the stitch designers I've used (you know who you are) use square stitches!

If you look closely at your knitting, you'll see that you stitches aren't square, so designing with square stitches is just asking for trouble.

My local yarn shop has suggested a Texas-themed Fair Isle sweater. I think it's going to be a lot of fun to design, and of course I'll keep y'all posted on my progress.

Talk at ya soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Purse_Ho said...

OOOH i can't wait to see your program. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home